EMILY FAY RESUME
- Direct Marketing. Creates direct response efforts (mail, email, web…) by contacting the right prospects, with the right vehicle, with the right message to drive desired results such as increased growth, profits, and reach.
- Social Media Marketing. Finds, builds and nurtured prospects to achieve goals using Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Wordpress, Pintrerest or any other practical method to connect.
- Enthusiastic achiever, with a strong work ethic to get the job done well.
- Effective leader—with good communication skills to help teams work better together.
- Merges analysis, creative problem solving and project management to get results.
ALLEGIANT DIRECT, INC.
Account Manager, July 2008 – Present
- Create direct mail fundraising campaigns for local and national non-profit foundations resulting in raising over $500,000.
- Develop sales and marketing programs to grow sales leads and bottom line results.
- Digs into marketing results, using data to add insight for continued improvement of efforts.
President, September 2009 – Present
- Founded the Nashville Huskers. Using successful digital and social media marketing programs.
- Grew the organization from 1 – 600+ members in less than 5 years.
- Merged the organization with the Nebraska Alumni Association and are now an official chapter and a qualified Non-Profit. Holds year round events – one with 225 people in attendance.
- Started the Nashville Huskers Legends Scholarship Fund. Won a national achievement award by awarding $2,000 in scholarships during the first year of the program.
Barista, September 2007 – July 2008
- Temporary role in relocation to Nashville.
Memorized the name and drink preferences of over 75 regular customers to provide an exceptional keep-them-coming-back experience.
HRH/KIRKLIN & CO.
Marketing Assistant, September 2005 – July 2007
- Developed new commercial insurance proposals for large accounts, resulting in the best new business year for the company.
- Launched three new insurance products with direct mail campaigns (targeted lists, wrote, designed, produced and mailed.)
University of Nebraska – Lincoln (May ‘05): Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Major: Marketing; Minor: Management